In this role, you are the first point of contact with customers and engage with them via email, chat, and phone calls. You will answer questions about the products and represent our client’s mission, values, and voice.
Contract review and management
- Reviewing various contracts to verify that they are in accordance with the company policy and
applicable across jurisdictions.
- Review legal documents to check for accuracy and consistency and identify the need for amendments of
- Be part of and assist the Legal office with a variety of dept. matters, including customer agreements, vendor
contracts, NDAs, reseller agreements, SOW, MSAs, marketing advertising matters, customer disputes,
legislative/regulatory matters, audit responses and litigation management.
- Provide legal counsel regarding legal implications of significant matters pertaining to operations of the
- Assist in identifying gaps, draft/negotiate contracts, research and ensure ongoing compliance with the
company’s responsibilities of monitoring, reporting and meeting contractual, statutory and legal
- Assist in advising HR dept. apropos legal compliance requirements, employment disputes, employment
agreements policies, benefits, and manuals.
- Assist in interpreting laws, and regulations to determine their impact on proposed company initiatives
- Managing notices/litigations, court dates, calendaring, related documents, managing and validating legal budget, expenses and lawyer fees, docketing, case database, contact management, generating on-demand reports & MIS.
Skills/Abilities Required from You:
- You must be a law graduate (National law school, ILS, Symbiosis, CS is preferred)
- Must have 0-1 of experience preferably handling or interested in Contract review and management,
Legal advisory, Litigation management.
- Experience working in Law firms is a strong plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with clients and handle
escalations with minimum supervision.
- Strong stakeholder management skills