We are seeking a responsible Assistant Manager to assist a higher-level manager and process. Your work will
be critical in ensuring the team meets its goals of efficiency and accuracy. Our ideal candidate will be a leader
with a strong business mindset. You should also be apt in organizing and solving problems. Interpersonal and
mediation skills will be beneficial since you’ll often be acting as a point of contact between managers, employees
and clients. Flexibility and dedication are a must with a sharp eye for detail and a positive, can-do attitude. The goal
is to secure the effective operation of our business and the satisfaction of our clients.
- Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy.
- Coordinating operations, ensuring schedules and objectives are met.
- Supervise and motivate staff.
- Monitor operating costs, budgets, and resources.
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications.
- Create reports, analyze, and interpret data.
- Drive recruitment process and training & development
- Secure adherence to the company’s policies and guidelines.
Skills/Abilities Required from You:
- Postgraduate/graduate in any field
- Proven experience as an assistant manager or similar position for 5-7 years.
- Experience in recruiting and performance evaluation is an asset.
- Knowledge of data analysis procedures
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Analytical mind with good math skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills