- We are seeking a Google Ads expert to help our clients make better business decisions based on
- marketing data.
- The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- You will be responsible for managing Paid Search accounts and their daily responsibilities including.
- RFP estimates, account creations, implementation, optimizations, pacing and reporting. In addition,
- You will be working on a mixture of account sizes and clients.
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns (Search and Video)
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages.
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI).
- Use Google Ads to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI.
- Manage and optimize campaigns across multiple devices.
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility.
- Collaborate with clients, Google Ads specialists, and engineers.
Skills/Abilities Required from You:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A degree in digital marketing or a related business field will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- An understanding of basic search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Google Ads certification
- Competency with using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce reports and presentations for clients
- Strong analytical skills, Proactive approach, Adaptable/flexible.
- Comfortable to work in Night shift.
Perks and Benefits:
- WFH / Internet Reimbursement
- Incentives & Bonus